- Decoiler Straightener Feeder
- Decoiler and Straightener
- Coil Feeder
- Coil Straightener
- Press Machine
- Stamping Production Line
Sheet Metal Decoiler Motorized Type Manual Expansion For Sale
|Album||View larger image|
|Model||Sheet Metal Decoiler MT-300|
|Coil Thickness||0.1-2.0 mm|
|Max. Outer Dia||1200mm|
Sheet Metal thickness
0.1 mm to 2.0 mm
Sheet Metal Width
20 mm to 300 mm
Sheet Metal Coil Weight
Up to 800kgs
Sheet Metal Decoiler Specification
Heavy Duty Decoiler Advantages
1.H-shaped steel is adopted at the bottom of the foot (most manufacturers purchase I-beams), rounded corners, so that the whole machine is more bearable and stable.
2. The body adopts an overall bending treatment (most manufacturers purchase traditional welding), with tile supporting material, and the backrest wheel adopts thickened cold drawn flat steel, and the overall strength of the fuselage is stronger.
3. The curvature of the back of the machine to strengthen the body strength (most manufacturers use a single thin cover plate)
4. The internal main shaft of the machine body is fixed with a square circle spiral (most manufacturers use gasket screws), which fundamentally solves the problem of spindle falling off after long-term use.
Sheet Metal Decoiler
Motorized sheet metal decoiler manual expansion
for punch press feeder
Decoiler Operation: Motorized decoiler
Decoiler Mandrel Expansion: Manual expansion
Decoiler Application: Stamping Press Feed
Decoiling speed 16 m/min
Pressing arm and coil car for optional
Sheet metal decoiler is suitable for most kind of coil material, such as CR steel, HR steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel, Pre-painted, Aluminum, Cooper etc.
It can work with all types of machines, like straighteners, feeders and others.
Sheet Metal Decoiler Packaging
Sheet Metal Decoiler wrapped up in nylon
Fix decoiler machine into wooden case
Delivery packages to port
Sheet Metal Decoiler Application
Our decoilers work with metal sheets. They usually work together with straighteners, feeders and punch presses.
They are widely applied in metal fabrication industries.
They work with production lines for zippers, terminals, clips, electronics, etc.
Here is an example of the combination of production line for seat belt buckles.
with pressing arm
Send the inquiry, Honger is ready to design the best machine solution for you!