What's the Principle of roller straightening?
About Straightening in punch and shaping technology
Principle of roller straightening
1. Metal sheets up to more than 50 mm in thickness and metal strips down to the thinnest sheets are straightened in straightening machines before further processing.
2. The sheets are subjected to a process of bending back and forth between rollers arranged as shown above with decreasing curvature.
3. The number of straightening rollers depends on the required straightening result.
4. Hardest to straighten are sheets that have unevenness not only in the rolling direction, but also transverse to it. In this case at least one precision straightening machine is required and the straightening process may need to be repeated several times to eliminate the multiaxial tension states in the sheet.
5. The best straightening results are achieved on a precision straightening machine designed with extremely limited stretching and equipped with roller deflection.
Straightening machine drive
How can i achieve good straightening result
Send the inquiry, Honger is ready to design the best machine solution for you!